Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Charles Fromage

My wife has come up with a great new saying (or maybe someone else did and she’s just pawning it off as her own!). Seeing that we do not have a very exciting social life with our three little ones, she asks if we should go to Charles Fromage for an evening of hoity toity high class dining. I must admit, it sounds a lot better than telling people we’re heading to Chucky Cheese.
I wish I had begun the collection earlier. For those of you who have ever been to Chucky Cheese, you will know that they have a little vehicle where the kids can sit next to the Chuckster himself and get their picture taken with him. Had we kept them all over the years, I bet we would have around 73 pictures of Parker and the Chucky. I don’t know what it is, but the kid loves it!
We could make one of those animation booklets by flipping the pictures one after the other and I would bet the only change you would see is the clothes Parker is wearing. Identical pose in every single picture!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?