Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Wootball!

Wootball! Wootball! This is how Tanner summons me to play catch football with him. The kid has got a pretty good arm for a two year old and has already mastered the spiral toss. The trick to playing these games is satisfying the needs of all three of my kids at the same time. Mackenzie loves to draw, Parker loves to play Spider Man (fully decked out in his Spider Man costume) with me as the evil monster and Tanner always wants to play wootball. So in the spirit of spreading myself too thin, I try to do all of them at once. I will stand over Mackenzie as she is drawing, giving her some friendly advice while playing wootball with Tanner. That goes pretty well until Spider Man knee-caps me from behind and drops me to the floor. I let out a roar (as evil monsters do) and Spidey retreats to a safe haven for the moment. I get back up to offer some colouring choices for Mackenzie and a few more tosses back and forth with Tanner.
But all good things must come to an end. My ending being, while colouring a tree, Spidey distracts me with a bite to the ankle and then I was promptly hit with a wootball in the wag.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?