Monday, March 06, 2006

 

See Three Pee Oh!

I wanted to share with you one of those great, father and son experiences. I was out and about with Parker and we both needed to use the washroom. Good luck trying to convince a four year old to go by himself when he can enjoy the bonding experience of peeing in the toilet with dad at the same time.
Heck, I remember doing that with my dad when I was little.
He always has a smirk on his face when we are ‘bonding’ in this way. I would have a smile as well if he would stop trying to turn and talk to me and peeing all over my shoes!
It should get really interesting when Tanner passes the height requirement and is able to join our toilet bonding club. It would be like that famous Star Wars character. See Three Pee Oh!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?