Monday, March 06, 2006

 

The Pant Comparison

Is there a supermom in your house? I’m sure there are many of you out there. Ones like my wife. How do you qualify to be a supermom? Well let me tell you.
You have two boys who are only a year and a half apart in age. Essentially, they are the same size as each other and their clothes only vary by the slightest of size. Like their pants only being about a half inch in difference of length.
Un-superdad cannot tell the difference and when putting away clothes in the boys closets, will mistakenly put the wrong pants in the wrong closet as he lacks supermom skills that can tell the two apart.
Supermom thinks un-superdad is a super idiot for lacking the skills necessary to place the proper pants in the proper closets.
As we have ascertained that all boy clothing in our house will fit all of our boys, regardless who it is, I have to say that I am not too super-concerned.

Comments:
Back in the day when I had two children about 19 months apart I found that a large indelible ink pen (black works best) to make their names on the outside of the pants was very helpful. Just a suggestion.
 
Ah, it takes me back to the time that my son was 4 and I was not yet pregnant with my 3rd (or trying to get the last of the "baby weight" off a year later...grrr...) In short, I was wearing a smaller size than I am now (and I dressed him in some t's that were a bit too big). The laundry error my husband made was the coolest mistake ever! He folded my Puma t-shirt and put away in my son's closet! I can't wait for that to happen again:)

By the way, thanks for commenting - I love the blue water idea... pure enchantment! (except for that spilling part, of course!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?