Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Money is boring...

The tooth fairy will be making a visit to our house soon. Mackenzie has two loose teeth so it has been a hot topic for the last week.
We’ve been given the list of items her friends have received upon the departure of their teeth. Let’s just say it’s not the quarter I used to get when I was little (I’ll bet Don Sinclair only got a nickel).
I asked her the other night “What do you think the tooth fairy will bring you?”
“I hope it’s not money.” She said. “Money is boring. I just like to buy stuff shopping.” (a comment that brought a tear to her mother’s cheek)
So Mackenzie is on board with my wife in that she loves to buy stuff shopping. I just now need to get my wife on board with Mackenzie in that money is boring.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?