Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Kneecapped by Spiderman!

My son Tanner put on a good show for his love of peanut butter the other day. Spoon in hand, he annihilated a jar of peanut butter over the course of half an hour.
As a friendly note to the good folks who make peanut butter, I would suggest coming out with a container that is only about two inches deep and about twelve inches wide. Lots of spoon room so to say.
As he got to the bottom of the jar, Tanner had peanut butter coated up his entire arm and hands.
After the peanut butter debacle, we had to figure out what to do on a rainy afternoon? It was just me and the kids and they were bored, looking for trouble and getting in my hair.
“Let’s make a movie!” I yelled to the kids. I received looks of ‘what are you talking about.’
So after some explanation, the kids were all revved up and getting into their movie costumes. Parker was Spiderman, Tanner was Buzz Lightyear and Mackenzie dressed up as a Unicorn (my wife’s favorite mystical creature). Of course I was the bad guy, the evil Joker Daddy.
They ran around the house, jumped off couches, beat up Joker Daddy and even threw in the odd line (which I had to repeat for them a couple times on camera so they could remember).
We then threw it all on the computer, edited it together and had our first official movie, “The League of Lolly Superheroes”. Good times indeed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?